Friday, August 04, 2006

FULLER VISIT

I think I might be holding on as tightly as possible to this area. Recent evidence of this comes from my visit to Fuller Theological Seminary. Maybe I just need an "excuse" to move out here on a more permanent basis.

Prior to coming here I had absolutely no intentions of even stepping on the campus of the school let a lone actually sitting down and talking with an admission counselor about the application process, classes, cost, etc., etc. However, there I was at 11 a.m. on Thursday morning talking about the possibilities of going to school there.

Since I have a year left of my Masters Degree in Ministry at Bethel to complete, I figured it wouldn't hurt to see what Fuller has to offer. So it turns out that I could actually transfer many of my credits into Fuller's program if I wanted to go for another Masters Degree.

After all that Masters Degree talk we started talking about Fullers Ph.D program -- Hello!?? Earth to Stephen ... What are you doing? I have yet to finish one Masters Degree let a lone actually even thinking about Doctoral work! I can barely spell the word "Theology" without looking it up!

Shoot who knows; maybe I will end up back in Southern California. At least I have a place to further educate myself.

Still holding on ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home