Wednesday, July 26, 2006

THE LETTER

Last night before the start of our small group session, each of us was handed back our letter that we wrote to ourselves during the first week of the internship. That was an "interesting" moment to read what I wrote to myself eight weeks ago.

My letter was pretty basic. I asked myself three questions up front:

1) Are you more patience?

2) What can I do to be a better "lateral leader"?

3) How can I improve my conversation with God on a daily basis?

As I thought about all the things that have happened thus far, it feels good to know that God has moved in my lift in each of these questions. By no means am I some great expert in any of them but I am certainly at least one step closer to reaching my God given potenial in each area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home