Sunday, July 23, 2006

BAPTISM

So something really, really cool happened on Saturday afternoon. I got baptized! For many, many years I never really thought it was something I needed to do and more over, I was pretty much against the idea until three or so years ago.

For some reason that I can not describe, it just felt like the right thing to do while I was out in California. Besides the fact that it is ulta-awesome to get baptized in the Pacific Ocean, it was time to finally take this step in my life.

One of the Pastors, Eric Bryant, was the one who did the actually baptism. It was just such a neat experience. Makes me wonder what I was doing waiting all this time? Oh well, better now then never (or worse, later)!!

I could go on but just wanted to share a few pictures from the experience ...



1 Comments:

  • wow stephen! Congrats!
    What an important milestone in your journey with Christ.

    I've missed you friend. Amazed by all your adventures and stories from out there in CA, but can't wait to have you back here too. Have a great week friend!

    By Blogger Jen, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home