Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ONE LAST SMALL GROUP

Our final small group proved to be the longest one of the 10 weeks. We all got a little keep sake from one another without it costing us anything. One by one were asked to describe each person with a word or phrase that best describes their character in Christ. Dana then wrote that on the white board beneath this really cool quote ... here's the quote and my word:

"God utters me like a word containing a partial thought of Himself. A word will never be to comprehend the voice that utters it. But, if I am true to the concept God utters in me, if I am true to the thought in Him I was meant to embody, I shall be full of His actuality and find Him everywhere in myself, and find myself nowhere. I shall be lost in."
- Thomas Merton


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home