Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WESTWOOD VISIT

After service on Sunday a few of us went out to Westwood (i.e. the UCLA area) to get some ice cream and just general chat.

If you are ever in the L.A. area you have to, I repeat HAVE TO, visit this ice cream place called Diddy Riese. They sell this cookie ice-cream sandwiches for $1.25 and they are absolutely outstanding. You get to pick the type of cookie and ice cream you want for your sandwich. There is always a line to wait in but it moved quite smoothly. I recommend the Chocolate Chip Cookies with Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!

In addition to the extremely good Ice Cream, the L.A. Film Festival was going on just down the block so I got my picture on the Red Carpet. That's me pointing to my "fans" - HA!! I had quite a few autographs to sign that night ;-)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home