Monday, June 26, 2006

MEET TIM

NAME: Tim Davidson

SCHOOL: Liberty University (Yes, that Liberty!)

AGE: 20

CLAIM TO FAME: Tim might be closer to his family then any other male I have ever met in my entire life ... no seriously! During any given "free moment" you can most likely find Tim by himself chatting on the phone with his parents or his two sisters. It's really quite amazingly. Maybe I should take a hint - HA! ;-)

Tim helps out with the Junior High ministry at Mosaic and more recently had the pleasure of basically staying up all night with the middle schoolers during one of their events. He was none to happy the next day.

In addition, me and him have fun conversations about Liberty University and I keep giving him ideas of a crazy prank to pull before he graduates. I hope he takes me up on it.

Myers-Briggs: And I quote Tim, "I don't believe in the Myers-Briggs, it is just another way for 'the man' to keep me down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home